|Children 3-12 yrs||16.00 €|
|Children 0-3 yrs||Free|
|Family pass, 2+2||68.00 €|
|Family pass, 2+3||83.00 €|
|Family pass, 2+4||98.00 €|
|Aquapolis and Zoo Combo, adult||29.00 €|
|Aquapolis and Zoo Combo, children 3-12 yrs||24.00 €|
|People with a disability (>80%) with 1 accompanying person||16.00 €|
|Groups >25pax, weekdays only||16.00 €|
|Camps, weekdays only||12.00 €|
Free Sun beds, sun chairs and umbrellas
Renting of lockers from 4€
Opening Time 10.00am
Closing Time 20.00pm
Pool And Slides General Rules
SLIDES & POOL GENERAL RULES
Your safety is our first concern. Please read and adhere to all safety rules.
BASIC SAFETY RULES
- No running anywhere in the waterpark.
- No pushing and no diving is allowed.
Follow any instructions given by lifeguards and staff.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Μake sure your children understand the rules BEFORE entering the waterpark. There are lifeguards on duty, but any children you bring to the waterpark remain your responsibility at all times. Children under the age of 12 years old must be supervised at all times by an accompanying adult (EN 15288-2:2018, 7.2.3.).
SURFACES ARE SLIPPERY WHEN WET
Walk carefully when entering and exiting the pools and slides. Water socks can be worn throughout the waterpark, but might not be allowed on some slides.
NOT A STRONG SWIMMER?
Please wear appropriate flotation devices and stay within close attentive supervision of a lifeguard or an experienced swimmer.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- The slides have height restrictions. Check before you enter the slide.
- Watches, cameras, mobile phones, selfie sticks, jewelry, glasses, flip flops and hair accessories are NOT permitted when using the slides or pools.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (no zippers, no metal buckle, etc).
- Glass containers are not allowed in the waterpark.
- Children under the age of 12 years old must be supervised at all time by an accompanying adult (EN 15288-2:2018, 7.2.3.).
- Expectant mothers or people with underlying health issues should not ride. Please check with your doctor if you are unsure.
- Please do not enter the pool or use the slides if you are feeling unwell.
- Lifeguards are always on duty and can be identified by their uniform.
- Lifeguards may stop anybody who appears to be under the influence of alcohol, intoxicated, or likely to be dangerous to himself or other people.
- Management reserves the right to expel anyone who does not comply with lifeguard instructions or these safety rules.
- Shower before using slides or entering the pool.
- Children that are not potty–trained must wear a swim diaper; we ask that you check that diaper often.
- Please take your young children to the bathroom often during the day.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Sun beds, sun chairs and umbrellas are free, on a first-come first-served basis. They can be used only in the allocated areas and it is forbidden to move them to other zones.
- Please be aware of your personal belongings. Lockers are available to rent for your convenience. We are not liable for any loss or theft of valuable items.
- No picnics or glassware are allowed inside the waterpark. Drinks and food are available to purchase within.
ADMISSIONS, TICKETS AND REFUNDS
- An entrance ticket offers you admission and unlimited use of the swimming pool and water slides.
- Entrance will not be permitted to unaccompanied minors under the age of 16.
- We cannot offer free admission to those not wishing to use the slides or pool.
- Visitors are not entitled to any refund of the admission ticket once inside the waterpark facilities, even if weather conditions cause a decision to close the waterpark temporarily.
- Management reserves the right to change prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own or beyond their control.
- The waterpark has mechanical and electrical components, therefore the company reserves the right to close slides for maintenance. Should one or more slide be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
- No food and drink allowed when entering the waterpark.
- No animals are allowed in the waterpark.
Admissions, tickets and refunds
- A ticket offers you admission and unlimited use of the swimming pool and water slides of the water-park.
- Please note that we cannot offer free admission to those not wishing to use the slides or pool.
- Visitors are not entitled to any refund of the admission ticket once inside the water-park facilities, even if weather conditions cause a decision to close the water park.
- Management reserves the right to change prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own or beyond the water park’s control.
- The water park has mechanical and electrical components, therefore the company reserves the right to close slides for maintenance. Should one or more slide be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
Bus 319 – From Doukisis Plakentias Station every 35′
From ΤΑΧΙPLON (special price for AZP/Aquapolis`s visitors – call TAXIPLON on 18222)
GPS Coordinates: 37.9890184, 23.910875
For easier and faster access to our Park use Attiki Odos and drive towards Rafina
Directions by car
From Ymittos Ringroad
From the Airport
Where to eat
In Aquapolis you will find the Aqua Café, where it was created to offer moments of relaxation and enjoyment. Right next to the water slides, kids and adults can enjoy a light snack, refreshing salads, a variety of pasta, while on the grill they can choose between juicy burgers, kebabs, etc .. By making a stop at Aqua Café you can enjoy unique coffee from experienced baristas as well as a variety of smoothies and ice creams that will give a touch of freshness to your visit.